Thursday, October 9, 2008

Huh?

Have you ever found yourself saying something, and then thinking, "Never in a million years would I think that would come out of my mouth"? Yup, had one of those moments last night.

Coming home from Wednesday night church, the boys were pretty wound up. Aaron had been playing running games and Noah had made a craft using the Ten Commandments on a piece of paper, like a scroll.

So, as my two rambunctious boys were getting very wild in the car, a swatting match ensued, using the "scroll" as a "weapon". Even though it was playful, I don't like those kind of games, especially in the car.

So here's the quote of the night...

"AARON, STOP HITTING YOUR BROTHER WITH GOD'S WORD!"

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Hahaha, I love the quote!

Deb said...

Oh too funny! So this was why you had to suddenly get off the phone, huh! :)

Anonymous said...

LOL! That's one for the scrapbooks!!

bethn said...

Ok. That made me laugh out loud. Who knew God's word could be a weapon.