I have really portrayed a less than cheerful persona for a little while now. I am also now facing a possible but inevitable divide coming in the not too distant future that is causing me much sadness. Because of this worry about the future, I thought I would feel better if my T13 could reflect the future in a positive light.
So for this reason, My T13 is things that I am looking forward to.
1. Saturday at the Pumpkin Patch with all the cousins
2. The Surprise. I'll share on Monday, but no it has nothing to do with me.
3. Celebrating Aaron's 4th birthday next week
4. Field Trips in the next two weeks. Going with Noah's class to go rake leaves for an elderly family and going to set up a pumpkin patch at Aaron's school for them to pick a pumpkin.
5. Halloween Night. We are going to try something different this year and take the kids to a party at local mall instead of trick or treating. I think it will be a much better choice for our boys.
6. Presidential election. I just want it over so we can stop all the bickering and we can find out which of the two, not really a great choice to be president, candidates will be trying to put our country back together
7. Sonatina Festival in November in which I have three students competing
8. Painting the living room and hallway in November to give it the same much needed makeover that the kitchen received.
9. Black Friday shopping with Deb (and maybe Jenny?). Even though I won't be buying much for the boys this year, it's still the experience of getting up before the roosters and being part of the mania.
10. Christmas Vacation. Two weeks of fun with the kids without the possibility of upsetting anyone (hopefully).
11. December 21st. Two biggies. The Christmas all music service which I really just need to be done and our 12th wedding anniversary which we probably won't get a chance to celebrate this year BECAUSE of the music service.
12. Christmas Eve and Day. Possibly two days in a row with Steve home with us all day and being together. I don't know when the last time that happened was.
13. Disney World in March. No explanation necessary.