As a way to get the kids to stay outside for awhile, I offered to let them wash the car. This is their procedure.
1. Let's carry the buckets of soapy water to the car
2. Let's scrub in one little section of the car over and over again so it sparkles.
3. Maybe the wheels need some rinsing
4. I think my bike would be more fun...I will scrub it until it shines
5. Scrubbing is too much work...maybe I'll just dump the whole bucket on it instead
6. Look Mom, we're actually working together to fill the bucket
7. Enough brotherly love...now I got you where I want you
8. Maybe we will get yelled at less if we just dump them on ourselves
9. Think we'll get in as much trouble if we whip the sponges at each other?
11. Think the hose will get it down?
12.I must get all the water off of my feet...hmm...what should I use? The hose of course.
13. Enough of that hard work for today...I think I'll just water the street instead.
Anyone want to venture a guess at how clean the car actually got?