A lot of people do long fun posts about their weekend activities. I thought I might do it instead in the form of the Top Five Weekend events.
So here it goes:
5. Garage Sale on Friday...Five kids unsupervised for 6 hours...water in puddles in every room of my house... lemonade stand with over enthusiastic sellers...enough money to go out for dinner.
4. Saturday afternoon in Canadian Lakes with grandparents and Cousins...cheering swimming for Micheal Phelps...pizza on the boat...root beer floats...more swimming in the lake
3. Beautiful Sunday Morning...hooky from church (for the first time in EONS)...Noah begging to weed around the plants...mommy and daddy edging along the sidewalk for the first time all summer..Noah having his experience with "running away (story to follow later).
4. Cat vs. Kitten...they're starting to get along...and play...and meow for each other when separated...and still tolerate mothering from the boys
5. Sunday afternoon at John Ball Zoo...duel membership saved $26...seeing the lions...face painting...lions and goats and apes, Oh My!
What were your Top Five?