Saturday, February 16, 2008

My Famous Boys


Both of the boys had pictures taken for the newspapers in the last couple of weeks. We haven't seen Noah's yet because it was for the newspaper up where my in-laws live and I couldn't find the web site. But I did find Aaron's. While we were at Musikgarten class a photographer showed up. We didn't know about it so Aaron's hair was not combed and was wearing an unattractive shirt but nevertheless, this was the goofy photo in the paper. Yes, he is very excited about playing those bells.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love to meet new people!

The kitty has been the best thing for her! She loves her!

BTW This picture of your boy is very cute! He is so into it!

Shana said...

What a fun picture of Aaron! Caleb has made the paper twice in his few years. Once for baseball and once while on a field trip for school. It is always so neat to see your children's picture in the paper.

Courtney said...

Love the picture! He is really into it.

Melany aka Supermom said...

Kids do love to be in the newspaper hey :) You have famous kids now!