Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Romance Continues

So I picked up Noah from school today (amidst the worst roads I think I've driven all season) and he got in the car in a very excited mood. You may need to refer back to here in order to get the full essence of this little tale.
"Mommy, we're having a Valentines Party and I'm invited" (the school party) "Can I wear my fancy button shirt because Kylie is wearing a fancy dress"
This is a child who fights us on wearing "church clothes" every week.
"But Mommy, Kylie isn't going to wear flowers in her hair like girls do sometimes when they get fancy"
"Mommy, I put my cot next to Kylie's cot at quiet time today"
Alas!


I received an award from Melissa at Elijah's Adventures. Elijah is such a cutie and her blog is very festive in leading up to Valentine's Day.









I would like to pass this on to Lynnae at From under the Clutter. Her blogs always give me something to think about and her responses are always uplifting.

Have a safe and warm night if you're driving anywhere in the Midwest tonight.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog :-) We sure have gotten a lot of snow but the schools closing has been minimal, in fact, the only school closed last week was Weber State University. LOL

I hope the weather there calms down and spring arrives soon!

Have a good day!

Hillary said...

I love little kid romance. It is so adorable.

Courtney said...

Congrats on your award and the romance is too cute.

KC said...

LOL this romance is too adorable.
Congrats on your award.