1. If on your behavior chart in first grade, you lose your lion, it "doesn't mean anything" but if you lose your tiger or bear, you're in "big trouble"
2. If you send your kitten away for 24 hours to be neutered, even after he has become great friends with the older cat, they will fight worse than they ever did when you bring him home again.
3. If you finally get out all of the fall clothes for school, the temperature will immediately hike into the 80's for a week straight.
4. A six year old is capable of coming home, doing his little homework, and putting back into his bag with very little coaxing from his mother.
5. MRSA is a disease can happen anywhere and can be avoided (no...no one in our house has it)
6. Bell choir can be a highlight of my week
7. Our family can survive 5 hours at church on a Sunday morning and still be talking to each other when we leave
8. Ditto for Wednesday nights
9. I CAN be a nice teacher on Wednesday nights
10. We can actually be in our fourth week of school, and arrive to school ON TIME every day (except for the day we dropped off the kitty). This is HUGE after last year.
11. The threat of oatmeal for breakfast does wonders to get a six year old to eat his sandwich quickly before school.
12. We can survive an entire week with no more than $10 in any of our three checking accounts
13. After a week of only $10 in our three checking accounts, I need to go grocery shopping REALLY badly.
Happy Thursday and thank you for responding to my "followers" post.