Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's Fall!

I love Autumn. It is by far my favorite season. Last year, we went to at least five different orchards in September and October. We go pretty much every Sunday after church, as well as school and family trips. Both boys have school trips scheduled and our annual family trip is also on the calendar. I am so excited.

I thought I would share some Autumn fun from past years...



My boys with Beth's boys last fall Dylan, Aaron, Noah, Alex












Daddy and Aaron picking apples last fall
















Noah in the kitty barn at one of the orchards we visited last Fall


















Cousin Jamie watching Aaron inspect an apple during my sister's preschool field trip last fall












Leaf piles 2006













Annual family pumpkin patch trip 2005











Annual family pumpkin patch trip 2006












Annual family pumpkin patch trip 2007













Sunday afternoon at Robinette's Apple Orchard 2005


















I imagine the orchard trips will probably start this coming weekend and last through October...you're in for MANY apple, pumpkin, and other adventure pictures.

10 comments:

Melissa said...

What great pictures! The leaves dont change colors here in Florida so I am so jealous! Enjoy your fall.

Dad of Divas said...

I love the pictures! Ah I miss my familytrips to Robinette's!

Deb said...

We haven't been to an apple orchard or pumpkin patch in a couple of years now - I'm determined to go at least once this year, if not more. I'm already going on Hannah's field trip in a couple of weeks at least. We'll have to tag along with you guys at least once or twice too. :)

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

I personally have mixed feelings about fall. I really like it, but yet I know it means the long winter is coming. Our winters here have a lot of misty rain and an occassional snow storm. I would much rather it snow. I just can't stand a misty rain when it's very cold outside.

You have some awesome pics though!

Mom Knows Everything said...

I love Fall pictures!

MomOf4 said...

How fun! This makes me miss the mid-west even more!! Enjoy the wonderful, cool, crisp, Fall weather!!

Courtney said...

Looks like fun and I can't wait to see the pictures from this year. I love fall because of all the orchards too!

Anonymous said...

Fall is by far my favorite time of year, too! The colors, the smells, the tastes, the sounds...I love everything about it!

Jenny said...

Look at all those leaves! How fun!

This really is the best time of the year! I'm so glad my kids are old enough to enjoy the pumpkin and apple picking this year.

Kila said...

That's my favorite thing to do in fall :)