Thirteen things I got done in the three hours that I had to myself while Aaron and Noah were both at school on Wednesday. All of these things seem to be "little" things that would be simple to achieve. However, it is amazing how much more thought process things take when there are little boys fighting, I mean playing, around you.
Not in order, this morning I had time to:
1. Call Suzuki Corporation about replacement of tone chimes for church
2. Take more than five minutes to shower, dry, and curl my hair
3. Change pictures in the frames on the walls.
4. Re-sort and distribute ALL of the children's books from the living room: Aaron's room, Noah's room, garage sale
5. Run and unload the dishwasher (Steve does all the loading...I told you he was a saint)
6. Fold all clothes in the living room and put in respective rooms, followed by two more loads of laundry washed, dried and put away
7. Get bio written for church website and emailed to proper person
8. Clean out both litter boxes
9. Run sprinkler in both front and back yards
10. Find missing folder from preschool that the teacher yelled at me for when I dropped Aaron off this morning
11. Fill out paperwork for the government who had the wrong social security number for one of my payroll tax forms
12. Call the church to fix mistake of above said forms
13. Make VERY long list of everything that needs to be accomplished tomorrow during this precious three hour window of time.
I am hoping that I can get things in the house caught up, then I may be able to tackle some of the bigger projects I had hoped to accomplish this fall.