Not really a busy weekend, but filled with activity nevertheless. Here were the top five highlights...
5. Bike Race in downtown GR. I will post the story on Friday. I have too many pictures to post now.
4. Stopping at the Children's museum after the race for an hour or so to play.
Noah the construction worker
3. Bike ride to the ice cream store...not many of these left for this summer...take advantage of them as long as we can.
2. After church picnic.. Aaron won a plate full of brownies that are being devoured at a very rapid rate all day Sunday.
1. Debut performance of the hand bells in our church. I actually figured out how to put it on You Tube too. Pretty snazzy computer work, eh?
I actually struggled to figure out 5 things from this weekend. We must be the most boring people in the blogosphere this weekend.
What are your top five?