Saturday, May 3, 2008

I Just Can't Wait

My sympathies!
You are about to be subjected to week of posts about our trip to St. Louis. It is just not possible to summarize. I will save my 13 favorite pictures for my Thursday Thirteen this week. You are in for an entire post about baby goats some time this week. You are also in for a post about the very STRANGEST "museum" that you could ever experience in a lifetime. We also got interviewed for a television program to air later this month...details on this as well.

For now, only because I have just reviewed and labeled about 150 pictures, I will share with you the ONLY picture we got of our entire group the whole vacation. Everyone is smiling except for Aaron, who was crying at the time...I still don't know why...and Ronin's head is hidden behind Kira's pink hood. We're on the tram at Grant's Farm.

You're in for a wild week of photos.

3 comments:

Laski said...

Wild week of photos! BRING IT ON!!!

Deb said...

Can't wait to see and hear all about it! :)

KC said...

can't wait to see the pictures and hear all about the trip..