In honor of Noah's Kindergarten "graduation", thirteen pictorial moments from this year.
1/2. First/Last days of school (Doesn't he look so much older in the second one?)
3. Christmas Concert (3rd from right)
4. Musical chairs (Noah's in blue)
5. First girl friend
6. Aaron drawing on the chalkboard with Noah's classmates (far right). No, his name on the board is NOT from getting in trouble.
7. Handing out valentines (remember the pink cast?)
8. Mother's Day gift he made all week at school
9. Walking in for "graduation"
10. The graduating class of 2008 (3rd from left)
11. With his teacher
12. After opening his end of the year present from his teacher, he stripped down in the middle of the class and put it on...a tee shirt with his whole class picture and name on the back. Complete with hi "horse stance".
13. Each student got an individual award along with their certificate. Noah's was the "Outstanding Reader Award". He loved looking at his awards with the "gold letters"
I can't believe my baby boy is now officially a first grader. Wow how time flies.