So it is 9:36 AM and I have already:
1. Timed out a kid for peeing on the other
2. Timed out a kid for spitting his milk out of his mouth to make a sprinkler
3. Sent both kids to their room for playing monkey in the middle with the poor cat and pillows
4. Burned the top of my hand pretty severely on theinside top of the toaster oven.
5. Gone outside for FIVE MINUTES to pour 15 bag s of topsoil around our tree and bushes (including our lovely hydrangea friend)
6. Come back inside to find Boy B with no clothes and has "NO IDEA" where they ended up
7. Fought with said boy to find his own clothes and put them back on
8. Sent both boys to their room for "Contact Sniffing" (Don't ask)
9. Scrubbed hands profusely because I couldn't find gloves while digging and I have to teach piano tonight.
10. Discovered that when one "scrubs hands profusely" with a "severe burn" it REALLY HURTS!
What will the next hour hold?