Thursday, July 17, 2008

#1 Flashback Friday 1974












I know others have done this meme and I just have so few pictures from before Noah was born that are on the computer that I have never participated. I actually don't even remember how these ones even got on here.

I was the youngest of three and there were very few pictures taken of me, even when I was very little. I really only have about a half dozen total. I can't really do that "I think my kid looks like me" because I don't have the resources.

My great aunt recently cleaned out some old pictures and sent us these. I still don't know when they got scanned but I am glad they did. I think I must be about 18 months old or so in this shot.













I really don't see either of my kids in me as I sit with my brother on my Grandma's knee. I know that I must have been a ham from the beginning, and my boys seem to be following suit. I kind of love my brother's expression...it seems to be saying, "EWWW...a girl"

Happy Friday, Everyone.

5 comments:

Deb said...

Oh wow, I don't think I've ever seen a childhood photo of you - how wonderful that your aunt sent some to you!

Wow - so your brother did actually have hair at some point, huh! ;)

Becky said...

That was nice of your aunt to send you some pictures.

That DOES look exactly like what your brother was saying, lol.

Anonymous said...

Man, I remember when I had all that hair...don't miss it at all!!!

Dad of Divas said...

Did your bro actually have that much hair...wow! Great pictures. We have continually tried to take as many pictures of Diva-PJ as Diva-J but you know it is hard as you seem to take more of your first than of your second... I don;t know why, but it just seems to be the case!

Courtney said...

Glad you got some pics from your aunt.