Saturday, July 26, 2008

How Precious Is This?

There's finally a picture of Grandma and Grandpa with All 11 Grand kids. My two are Noah on the top right with his arms on Grandpa's shoulder and Aaron in the striped tank top in the front.










Getting the picture was quite another story. The first attempt was trying to put them all on the slide in the park...just wasn't gonna happen. Then, when the kids settled onto the table, a little girl (of course, a girl) that Noah had made friends with had slipped into the side with her dog and we caught her in the nick of time.

Something I learned for Steve's family at the first Christmas gathering I ever went to, the reward of a good family photo is always the opportunity to follow it with a silly one. So here it is:














Thank you to Jenny for sending these to me. I had forgotten the memory card for my camera. Imagine me without my camera...not a pretty sight!

8 comments:

Dad of Divas said...

Great family photo and it looks like everyone had a wonderful time!

Becky said...

Oh, I LOVE that goofy one! I know, I like to have a 'good' one every year for my Christmas card...but I would SO frame the goofy one!

Too cute!

Deb said...

Those are great! I love the 'silly' one, except that you can't see Noah's face.

Scarlet O'Kara said...

I love the family photos! It is always so wonderful to see Grandparents and Grandchildren spending fun times together.

Debbie @ Three Weddings said...

My MIL always wants to get the picture with all the grandkids for her Christmas cards. It's always a zoo. There's less grandkids than you have but it drives me crazy! I'm glad you got a good shot. It turned out great!

Courtney said...

Sweet, sweet pictures!

Anonymous said...

Great photos!! And I totally agree that a good photo should be rewarded with a goofy one :)

Anonymous said...

Great photos!! And I totally agree that a good photo should be rewarded with a goofy one :)