Sunday, July 13, 2008

Favorite Weekend Shots

I will be sharing more later about our fun day at Steve's parent's lake yesterday, but there are a couple of pictures I fell in love with while I was downloading them so I just HAD to share.


An actual picture of me with one of the kids. I asked Steve's dad to take this quick shot and it will probably be one of my favorites for a long time.















I may have to post this one again as a wordless Wednesday because it turned out so neat. With a little cropping, I believe I will be entering it into several contests. I just love Noah's form.











Thanks for humoring me. I will post the full story from yesterday when I get a chance. It entails me pulling a classic boo-boo and Steve's brother "saving the day". I hope I have stirred your curiosity but I have to go grocery shopping now.

I hope you are enjoying the beautiful weather today in your area as we have here in West Michigan.

4 comments:

Dad of Divas said...

Great pictures and it looks like everyone had a wonderful time... look forward to seeing more pictures

Deb said...

Those are great - such a sweet photo of you and Aaron, and I love the action shot of Noah jumping! :)

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Great pic! I think your right.

Lindy said...

Those are great, Kristi -- what an absolutely perfect day!