Sunday, July 6, 2008

Remember Superman?

I got a lot of traffic from this question about what to do with Superman.

We figured out something to do.

Here's a hint...

A birthday party and a bunch of kids with a large variety in ages lined up nicely...














It might be related to something in this basket...



















Did I hear you say "Target Paractice?"






































Steve got soaked, I stayed dry (hee hee hee)

I think they're all laughing at him















Check out Aaron's form



















After awhile, a free-for-all is just more fun.




Look at that smile on the birthday boy!














And thankfully, poor Superman got left at the park.

More birthday fun to be shared later...

12 comments:

Margerie said...

LOL What an awesome idea!!!!!!!

Dad of Divas said...

This was a great idea and way to let the kids have a great time...what a creative mind you have!!!

Deb said...

I was waiting for either you or Steve to get hit right in the face... :)

We had a great time today!

bethn said...

It looks like a great party! I can't wait to hear more. We're back from vacation now and trying to recover. Have a great day!

KC said...

Looks like a great uses for superman. Happy belated birthday to Noah.
Looks like you and Deb had fun on the 4th.
btw I got around to turning my weekend recap into that meme I was talking about.. So if you want to link up your weekend stories there is now a place to do it. :)

Courtney said...

Looks like so much fun. I can't wait for the rest of the b-day story and pictures.

Anonymous said...

LOL! What a great idea!

Whitney said...

How much fun!!! Sounds great:) Hope Noah had a great birthday!

Lindy said...

Oh, too funny! What a great idea! Where are the pictures of the two of you completely soaked? ;)

Mom Knows Everything said...

What a great idea! I bet the kids had a ball!

www.frogparenting.blogspot.com said...

Great Post...

Sure, am sorry that Superman--
got wet all over!

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

What a great idea! I bet the kids had fun!