Well, let's see. It's been almost a week now since that little intruder came to MY house. I don't know if that little ball of fur is staying, but he sure does get a lot of attention. But I'm not standing idly by. I have had a few thoughts as I wait for the alien to go away.
1. I won the first showdown while the alien was still caged
2. I'm going to use HIS litter
3. I'm going to steal HIS toy that mommy bought for him
4. I am going to hide downstairs and pout, even when Daddy comes down to pet me
5. I wonder how long until the alien leaves...what if he never does?
6. Just because I don't like to snuggle with Mommy, doesn't mean that the alien can.
7. I'm going to eat his food
8. Why does he keep playing with people toys
9. I wonder if he misses his brothers, sisters and mommy
10. He really is cute. Do you suppose I am experiencing the loss of childhood, watching this silly thing play around?
11. Maybe if I'm nicer, Noah will pet me too.
12. Why does he keep trying to get near me, like I'm going to be his friend. He got all the way to touching my paws today before I hissed at him. Maybe I'm getting more tolerant...nah!
13. Why did they bring him home? Don't they love me anymore?
P.S. Mommy requests any suggestions for how to make me get along with my new baby brother. I guess I would like that, too.