Thursday, July 3, 2008

Ode to a Birthday Boy

My Noah

You love to laugh and love to play
I could watch you smile all day














You love your friends














You love your cat



















you love your brother...trust me on that















You love doing crafts














Or playing a game














You are so active and rarely seem tame















You show love in fun ways like a hug or a kiss
or saying kind words when some thing's amiss














You are our snuggler and always remember
Mom and Dad will keep hugging, in May or December














You love to dance and sing so well
You can do anything I can just tell



















You learn so much each day you grow
and there are always more things you wish to know

Science amazes that strong mind of yours
volcanoes, space, cicadas and more

































You learned how to read and write so clearly
Do you have any idea, I l love you so dearly?














When you are sad it makes me sad too
but when you are proud your joy shines through



















Are you really that tiny baby boy I once knew?
Who could have known how quickly years flew?














I fed you and bathed you and tickled your belly
Now I spend days making PB and jelly

You could be anything you dream of someday
I wish you the best and each night I pray
For the very best blessings that life can provide
just always remember that God will guide

Happy 6th Birthday my Special Angel

12 comments:

Dad of Divas said...

What a special poem and special day...beautiful tribute Kristi! Happy Birthday Noah! Enjoy the day!!!!

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Muthering Heights said...

What a cool poem and photo montage!

Melissa said...

Kristi, that was so beautiful! Happy Birthday Noah!

Jennifer Kindle said...

Happy birthday to the big 6 year old...it's gone fast, huh?

Debbie @ Three Weddings said...

That was beautiful and a great tribute to your not so little *snif* boy. Why do they have to grow up so fast? Happy Birthday, Noah!

www.frogparenting.blogspot.com said...

What a precious present for your son!
Hope the skies stay blue all day for you!

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

I had to come over to wish him a Happy Birthday! I knew today was his bday! I hope it's a great one!

Mom Knows Everything said...

Happy Birthday Noah and happy 4th of July!

Becky said...

Happy Birthday to Noah...and Happy Fourth of July to your family!

Deb said...

I love your 'ode'! And with all the pictures - what a perfect birthday tribute. Happy Birthday, Noah! :)

Courtney said...

Love the poem and the pictures! That was great!