Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #10 VBS (again)

I know you're sick of these already, but VBS really does take over our lives. I have gotten absolutely nothing done around the house all week, and I'm really not even that upset (however, Steve is getting a little annoyed, I think). Even though there is that issue from yesterday, I didn't let it cloud the fun today. And it has been fun. Usually, I am grumpy by Wednesday, but for some reason, this year, I am looking forward to tomorrow.

Here are my 13 Highlights...so far...there's still one more day and the ice cream social/water slide tomorrow night.

1. Our youth leaders have been wonderful, as usual. They really are so much fun to work with and I think without them, there would be much less energy during the music times.














2. Noah's behavior has been OUTSTANDING in general. He smiles every time he sees me.














3. Aaron has gotten to be part of a class this year and loved the pretend fire.



Aaron is the blondie in the navy shirt











Everyone did crafts
4.




Aaron made a hat, and actually WORE it














5.


Noah made a journal











6.


Aaron made a flower pot
















Lots of games

6.


Noah catches a ball











7.




Noah passes water









And LOTS AND LOTS of dancing

8.



Hannah, Noah, and Aaron













9.

Please disregard Noah's pudding stained shirt. Apparently, it jumped right out of the cup and onto his shirt.









10.




Aaron had to show off that he could actually do the motions too.













11.



Noah busts a move (he's the one in green where you can only see the top of his head)










12. Snack time of course




Noah actually knew NOT to take the RED licorice (he forgot about the punch the next day...Deb actually witnessed it's wrath)







13. And so far, my favorite picture of the week

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks a little LIKE Stiffler in picture number 2...Next thing you know it he'll be going to East Great Falls:-)

great pix though!

Scarlet O'Kara said...

Love the pictures...Kyla wants to go to your VBS now.

Deb said...

I can't believe how much fun the girls are having too - I've got to get my pictures downloaded at some point. I'm so way behind on everything as well.

I mentioned to the girls tonight that tomorrow is the last day of VBS. Abby looked at me and said, "you're joking, right?". She is having such a good time and doesn't want it to end. :)

Ladybug Crossing said...

Ahh.. I remember when.
My kids loved VBS, too. Now they go to church camp and love it!

I'm glad you are enjoying yourself this week. Don't sweat the house. There's always next week for that and if it bothers your husband that much, he'll do some of it for you.
xo
LBC

Dad of Divas said...

Looks like everyone had a great time - too bad we were not still around to have Diva-J there as well as I am sure she would have had a blast! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

VBS is so fun and so exhausting at the same time, isn't it? It looks like the boys are having a great time!

Unknown said...

That is one thing I miss about being the Director of Christian education, planning and than successfully pulling off each year's VBS was wonderful.
Great pictures looks like all are having fun.
Mine is up @ The Cafe, a review of Mamma Mia.

Courtney said...

Cute pictures. I love Noah busting a move. Too cute!

Bethanne said...

Great pictures. My kids love VBS. They went to our church in the morning but this week our neighbor asked to take them to her church which is in the evening. I'd never heard of that before. Keep the faith. Maybe something will work out. :) Great T13. love the photos.

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Oh, I wish Gabi could have gone to it this year! You and your kids look like your having a fantastic time!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures and a great way to share TT!

Debbie @ Three Weddings said...

Come on, Mom. He's just saving that pudding for later. You never know when you need a snack!

Audra Krell said...

Great list! Love all the green and your kids are totally adorable! Have a blessed weekend!